Gudorf Law Group is seeking an Associate Attorney for its Clayton office. This is a ground floor opportunity with a growing firm that offers plenty of room for the right person to develop a strong practice and position within the firm. The successful candidate will be a team player with a client service approach to the practice of law, strong interpersonal skills, and a willingness to take direction and continue to develop professionally.
- Provides legal advice with respect to estate planning, probate and elder law. Participates in general legal matters as needed.
- Shared revenue opportunity for both firm and attorney generated clients
- Marketing efforts to attract estate planning, elder law, and probate clients
- Client consultations regarding estate planning, elder law and probate
Experience and Education Requirements
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a practicing attorney in a law firm
- Ohio license required
- Experience delivering a full-range of estate planning, elder care and estate administration tasks
- Strong background in probate law and estate administration preferred
- Keen eye for detail as well as the ability to work with others and be a trusted adviser
- Ability to attract and retrain new clients
- Comfortable speaking publicly to clients and prospective clients
- J.D. from accredited law school
How To Apply
- Please send a cover letter and resume to admin@GudorfLaw.com. Please put Associate Attorney in the subject line.
- A background check will be done for all final candidates.