Estate Planning Educational Dinner Workshop - February 11
February 11th, 2014 6:00pm
Tin Roof • 439 North Elm St., Troy, OH 45373 • Get Directions
You are cordially invited to attend a Free Educational Dinner Workshop for you and up to 3 guests. Admission is limited, so please reserve your seat today by completing the RSVP or calling 1-877-483-6730.
Topics To Be Discussed
- WHY ALMOST 50% of people who plan today use a living trust instead of just a will
- MAKING your children's inheritance divorce and lawsuit-proof
- MAKE SURE that your estate plan will avoid ALL Federal estate taxes and Ohio estate taxes at your death.
- MULTIPLYING YOUR IRA many times over by stretching it our over your childrens' lifetimes
- AVOID NURSING HOMES with clear instructions for care in your own home, while providing tools for your family to do Medicaid planning to help prevent spend-downs in case of long-term catastrophic illness.