Free Estate Planning Resources
Complete The Form Below To Gain Instant Access
The practice of law is a privilege we take very seriously. We want our help to begin on this website. In addition, Gudorf Law Group, LLC offers a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee as well as a free consultation, so we can be sure you have all of your questions answered.
We know it is not likely that you will get all of your answers from us via our website no matter how hard we try, since there are many unique situations in estate planning. If you are ready for your no obligation free consultation, call us now at 877-483-6730 to schedule a time, or email us now. We created a number of free resources to help you right now. Here are just some of the topics you will find in our Free Resources section that we have created for you:
- Everything You Need To Know About Getting Medicaid Coverage For Assisted Living and Nursing Home Care - Audio Download
- What Every Person Needs To Know About Revocable Trusts - Audio Download
- Asset Protection Planning - Frequently Asked Questions - Audio Download
- 24 Calculators to Help You Calculate Answers for You Around Common Financial Decisions That You Can Use Today
- A Monthly In Person 90 Minute Workshop Entitled: Living Trust Workshop
- Video Workshops on Topics such as: IRA Planning, Living Wills, Healthcare Powers of Attorney, Long Term Care Planning, Special Needs Trusts, etc.
- Special Reports on An Array of Pertinent Topics…and much more – too long to list – on other legal issues you may presently have
When you provide us your first name and email address above, not only will you have access to free downloads, you will receive a free subscription to our quarterly online newsletter. This newsletter will keep you updated whenever helpful new items are added to the site, will provide the current topic for a live conference call we will invite you to attend, and will include informative articles on legal topics of all sorts. At times, these recordings and teleclasses will be on other areas of interest besides estate planning. We often ask professionals from other disciplines to write and speak on topics you tell us you want to hear about. You can attend these conference calls live or listen to them via download at a time that works for you.